1) For all our custom made dresses we will contact you once the order is paid to obtain all required sizes.
2) Please select your size from the drop down of sizes online(exact sizes will be confirmed after and we will advise of what is needed as different styles can need different measurements)
3) Minor details like sleeve lengths can be changed on many designs. For example if you want long sleeves but the photo is showing no sleeves we can change that
4) Details like neck depth can also be adjusted for example for customers that prefer a high neck to a plunge, that can be changed
5) Dress designs can also be made with or without the trains (trails)
6) If you have a design in mind you would like us to make for you please share that with us and we can help create it
7) If you would like help on which style to select that would suit your body shape please feel free to reach out and talk to us
8) We also offer flexible payment options on all dress orders. 70% deposit paid on ordering and the remaining 30% paid on completion. You can also pay in full upfront via the online shop. At present our online dress shop does not accept deposit payments so we will have to create this
9) Once the dress is ready we will send you photos of it prior to dispatch for approval before we ship it to you
10) We stay in contact with our clients throughout the dressmaking process as we may need to check some details with you so we will ask for contact details and access to you
11) If you would like to opt into our marketing communications please feel free to register via our website - 10% discount for signing up!
12) All dresses come with a 14 day cool off period. This is the time you have to cancel an order. The 14 day cool off period is waived on all our orders and does not apply. If you would like us not to waive it then we will need to add an extra 14 days to the delivery time and no production will start until the end of 14 day period
13) The time it takes us to make a dress can vary depending on design from a few weeks to 2-3 months. We can also accommodate express orders that are needed quickly.
14) UK and International Delivery charges are included in the prices of most if not all our dresses so you do not need to pay extra for this.