Terms & Conditions / Returns & Exchange
Arowanaa is committed to providing a high level of customer service and your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us. Our high end dresses and gowns are made with utmost care and to high standards. Each dress is individually quality checked in Studio before dispatch to the client.
1. CONTACTING US
1. Arowanaa Services Limited, company registered in England with company registration number is 09830891, our registered office is at 39 Gunterstone Road, London, W14 9BS
2. Contact us via our Client Services Team who are available during normal office opening hours, Monday to Sunday: 9am – 6pm
3. Methods of contact::
4. Our Client Services Team will endeavour to respond to your email within 24 hours of receipt (excluding weekends or UK Bank Holidays)
5. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address provided to us.
6. Any reference to “working days” in the terms means any day which is not a weekend or a bank holiday in the UK
7. Please note we are an online business with no Physical shop or retail premise. We also do not currently stock with any third party suppliers. We only sell direct
2. OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
1. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to confirm payment and order details for made to order items.
2. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this in writing or verbally and will not charge you for the Product. This might be because the Product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for or because we have identified an error in the price or description of the Product.
3. We will confirm all order details via email in writing once payment has been made
4. Arowanaa reserves the right to cancel your order at any time
5. Arowanaa holds no liability if an order is delayed due to a natural disaster. We will always work with the client to inform if an unforeseen event has occurred and agree resolution.
3. OUR RIGHTS TO MAKE CHANGES
1. Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images and packaging of the Products on our website are taken to the best quality possible. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device's display of the colours exactly reflects the colour of the Products on our systems.
2. A Cooling Off Period is time allowed under law to enable a consumer to cancel an agreement without incurring any penalty. In consumer credit, the Cooling Off Period permitted by the Consumer Credit Act 1974 as part of your Right to Withdraw is 14 days. The 14 day Cool Off Period does not apply to any orders taken by Arowanaa as we start production immediately once all product details have been confirmed (the confirmation process can take a day to a few weeks depending on the client requirements and function dates etc)
3. We may change the Product:
Any changes required will be discussed with yourselves especially on made to order items
4. Please refer to our detailed ordering and delivery section online for if you wish to see the detailed step by step process from selection to order to delivery.
4. IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCT
If you have any questions or complaints about the Product, please contact us. We are under a legal duty to supply Products that are in conformity with this Contract. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights. If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject Products you must return them using one of the methods listed at clause 7. Please refer to our detailed returns and delivery section if you wish to read step by step instructions of our selection to order and delivery process.
5. PRICES AND PAYMENT
1. The price of the Product for orders exported to customers within the UK will include VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the Product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the Product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
2. Most products have FREE UK delivery and made to order items have FREE UK & International delivery. Sales Import tax is the responsibility of the client to pay once they receive the goods in their country and Arowanaa holds no liability to this.
3. The price will be indicated on the order pages when you place your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the Product advised to you is correct. However please see clause 10.4 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the Product you order.
4. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the Product's correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the Product's correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. In the instance that there is a pricing error that is an obvious misprice we may end the contract and process a full refund.
5. The payment methods we accept payment from will be detailed on the online ordering process. You must pay for the Products before we dispatch them. Please allow 3 to 5 days for payments to clear prior to dispatch.
6. If you think an invoice is wrong please contact us promptly to let us know. You will not have to pay any extra charges while we resolve the issue
6. SPECIAL OFFERS
These apply to all our other offers, and explain our terms on free delivery, free gifts, and online voucher codes. Please read these as well as the terms of specific offers.
1. When you use an offer you accept our terms and conditions relating to that offer (in legal terms you are deemed to have accepted them and agree to be bound by them).
2. If the offer says something different than what's written here (for example, that it covers delivery charges), then we'll go with what the offer says.
3. Some brands or concessions may be excluded from offers. As this varies by offer you'll need to check individual offer details for such exclusions.
4. Offers don't apply to any delivery charges unless expressly stated. If delivery charges are included, we will state this on the item description. Most products have FREE UK delivery and made to order items have FREE UK & International delivery. Sales Import tax is the responsibility of the client to pay once they receive the goods in their country and Arowanaa holds no liability to this.
5. If we give you a refund, it'll be for the paid price, taking into account the offer or discount. And if you return a single product from a multi-buy offer, our refund will mean that you've effectively paid full price for the products you keep.
7. We can decline your order, if we don't think the promo code or offer used is valid for the product(s) ordered, or if we reasonably suspect fraud.
8. We can change these terms and conditions or withdraw an offer at any time, with reasonable notice.
9. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wal